For me it is hard to believe Infusion is only 4 years old. So many great beers produced in just 4 years. This should be a really fun event!
Come celebrate Infusion (Benson) turning 4 on Friday, October 6th with the tapping of 6 variations of our newest beer, Loose Morals Belgian Quad. This Quad was aged for 6 months in Templeton Rye barrels and it's a sweet, malty and full bodied brew that we added 90 lbs. of fresh raspberries.
Try all the varieties:
- Loose Morals with Brettanomyces
- Loose Morals with Brettanomyces and plums
- Loose Morals with Brettanomyces and blackberries
- Loose Morals with Roeselare
- Loose Morals with Roeselare and palm sugar
It's an anniversary party so we'll have FREE cake starting at 5 pm! Don't miss out on the fun!